Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My first 3 weeks at Hotel Winnie Palmer...

Belly Time: 25 weeks, 6 days     Days since rupture: 33

Peanut and I have been here at Winnie for 3 weeks-
in the past month, since my rupture, he has gained approximately 1 pound!
I am so happy he has had more time in my belly to grow stronger. We are praying that he will stay in until he hits 34 weeks- it's possible that we could take him home 2 weeks after birth if we make it to that benchmark.

I will try and update at least every Wednesday, so I can post the results of my Ultrasound!

Last week:
Peanut's little feet!




By the way: "Hotel Winnie Palmer" is what all the nurses call my room. Thomas, my mom, and sister have done their best to try and make the place look 'homey'. According to the staff, it looks more like a hotel than a hospital. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you have started a blog! They are so much fun!! Its a great way for family and friends to keep up with everything :)